I am currently accepting Young Adult novels for review. For review inquiries, please email me. I accept printed ARC’s, E-Arcs (on hold for now), and finished copies. Self-published books are fine with me. See below for more preferences and information on my reviews.
I do my best to make sure a review is written for every book I finish. All of my reviews will be posted on Goodreads and additional sites if requested. I write honest reviews and do not publicly bash a book with nasty remarks about the book or author. If I do not like a book or part of the book, I will explain why the book did not work for me personally. To be blatant, my reviews are my opinion. I review books for free and only accept parent if it is offered by the author/publisher.
I accept Young Adult fiction in the following genres:
- Fairy tale and myth retellings
I am NOT accepting books in the following genres:
- Short story compilations
- Political books
- Very religious fiction
What I include in your review:
Each review will include the following:
- Cover art (whether this be just the cover or a staged book photo)
- Book title, author, and page count.
- My review (what I liked, if I did not like anything)
- Star rating (on Goodreads)
- Five stars: I absolutely loved this book and want to own a copy!
- Four stars: I highly enjoyed reading this book, and may want to own a copy
- Three-point-five stars: A good, solid rating for a book that was a fun read.
- Three stars: The book was good; however, there were some parts that did not sit well with me during my read
- Two stars: Many factors that impacted the overall enjoyment and reading of the book.
- One star: This book was just not my cup of coffee